This is the official copyright arrangement (the “Copyright Policy”) for Funders Corner. (d/b/a Funders Corner) or one of its members (“Funders Corner”, “us” or “we”), regarding the sites worked by Funders Corner (each, a “Site”). Funders Corner regards the privileges of others and we expect clients of our site to do likewise. This Copyright Policy disallows the infringement of the copyrights of others, and it is likewise our strategy that we may expel, suspend, end access, or make other proper move against repeat infringers. We may likewise evacuate content that in our sole attentiveness seems to infringe the licensed innovation privileges of others. On the off chance that we expel a client’s access to our site or to agree to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), we will influence a decent confidence to endeavor to contact the proprietor, creator, or director of each account with the goal that they may make a counter notice as per segments 512(g)(2) and (3) of that Act.
1.1 How to File an Infringement Notification. In the event that you have proof, know, or have a decent confidence conviction that content accessible through our website infringes a copyright which you possess or own for which you are an assigned point of contact, please send a notice of infringement by email with the data that puts forward the things indicated below.
To speed up our process for your request, please utilize the accompanying format:
• Identify the copyrighted work asserted to have been infringed. If numerous copyrighted claims are covered by one notice, give a rundown of such works.
• Identify the material that is asserted to infringe or to be the subject of infringement action. Incorporate data sensibly adequate to allow Funders Corner to find the material. If you don’t mind give a URL and screen captures to every thing. Incorporate the particular asset(s) or page(s) that you claim to infringe. Say whole work ONLY if all benefits/pages in an accumulation/report are infringing.
• Include points of interest of your claim to the material, or your relationship to the material’s copyright holder.
• Provide your full name, address, and phone number should we have to confirm your claim.
• Provide a working email address where we can get in touch with you to affirm your claim.
• If genuine, incorporate the accompanying explanation: “I have a decent confidence conviction that utilization of the copyrighted materials depicted above as the supposedly encroaching website pages isn’t approved by the copyright proprietor, its specialist, or the law.”
• If genuine, incorporate the accompanying explanation: “I swear, under punishment of prevarication, that the data in the warning is precise and that I am the copyright proprietor or am approved to follow up for the benefit of the copyright proprietor to make this objection.”
• Sign the archive, physically or electronically.
• Send the archive to Funders Corner’s assigned Copyright Agent to get notices of guaranteed encroachment by one of the accompanying means:
Funders Corner Copyright Agent
We will survey your claim, decide its legitimacy, and act as needs be. If it’s not too much trouble take note of that you might be at risk for harms, including expenses and lawyers’ charges, under the DMCA in the event that you intentionally really distort that material on the Site encroaches upon your copyright.
For clearness, just DMCA sees as depicted above ought to go to the Copyright Agent. You recognize that on the off chance that you neglect to follow the greater part of the necessities of this arrangement, your DMCA notice may not be legitimate and we may not expel the encroaching material.
NOTHING IN THIS SECTION IS INTENDED TO EXPAND OR SUPPLEMENT THE LEGAL RIGHTS, PROCEDURES AND REMEDIES AUTHORIZED AND GRANTED UNDER THE DMCA AND WE DO NOT REPRESENT ANY RELATED UNDERTAKING BY Funders Corner NOT OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
1.2 How to File a DMCA Counter Notice. The procedure for counter-notices is represented by Section 512(g) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act: http://www.copyright.gov/enactment/dmca.pdf. On the off chance that you trust that your material has been evacuated dishonorably, you may record a counter warning. To record an official counter notice with us, you should give a composed correspondence that puts forward the things determined underneath. If it’s not too much trouble take note of that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any individual who purposely tangibly distorts that material or movement was evacuated or crippled by oversight might be liable to risk. If you don’t mind likewise be prompted that we implement an approach that accommodates the end in proper conditions of clients who are repeat infringers. As needs be, on the off chance that you don’t know whether certain material encroaches the copyrights of others, we recommend that you first contact a lawyer.
To facilitate our capacity to process your counter notice, please utilize the accompanying organization:
• Identify the particular URLs of material that Funders Corner has evacuated or to which Funders Corner has handicapped access.
• Provide your full name, address, phone number, and email address, and, if relevant, the username of your Funders Corner account.
• Provide an announcement that you agree to the purview of Federal District Court for the legal area in which your address is found (or any legal region in which Funders Corner might be found if your address is outside of the United States), and that you will acknowledge administration of process from the individual who gave warning under subsection (c)(1)(C) or a specialist of such individual.
• Include the accompanying statement: “I swear, under penalty, that I have confidence that the material was removed because of an error or mistake of the material to be removed.”
Send the written communication to us by one of the following means: [email protected]